What is an Isagenix Cleanse Day?
The Isagenix cleanse day is one of the most important days of the Isagenix program. If you are looking for fast results and maximum effectiveness, the cleanse day is crucial. The Isagenix cleanse day helps replace toxins from your body, while replacing it with minerals and vitamins.
It also adopts the principles of intermiddent fasting – which means to decrease calorie intake every now and then, to boost metabolism.
Isagenix Cleanse Day Tips and Tricks
- Use the Isagenix cleanse day planner that is provided with your pack. This helps you to monitor everything and help you to carefully follow the cleansing day program.
- Measure and track your weight loss – It’s important to track and measure everything. This can give you added motivation to stick with the program once you see some results and also help you with a positive mind frame as you are setting yourself up for success.
- Fill the fridge with healthy foods – A great tip and trick is to go shopping. Only buy healthy foods and snacks and stay away from the processed foods and junk. Avoid temptation by not putting it in front of you. We are all guilty of giving in so this is the best way to stop this.
- Stay focused and keep yourself busy – We recommend you doing a cleanse day when you are working or have some kind of activity that will keep your mind off wanting to eat. Weekends are going to be hard to try and cleanse with all the idle time you have and possibly other activities or social events.
- Use the Isagenix Snacks – the Isagenix cleanse packs contain products that will help you snack during the day to keep your blood sugar high. The Isagenix Eshot, or the Isagenix Snacks are great options to keep your energy high, while sticking to your cleanse.
- Drinking water – You should always be drinking water, more so on the cleanse day to help flush out the toxins and impurities. It’s a great habit to try and double your water intake every day. You will see the difference in your skin in particular.
You can find more Isagenix cleanse day tips at this guide on IsagenixHealth.net
Isagenix Cleanse Day Planner & Schedule
In the morning of your Isagenix cleanse day, you need to get our your Cleanse For Life. You simply mix this into some water and take it with the Isagenix Natural Accelerator capsule. You should also include a scoop or 30mL of the Ionix supreme. (depending on if you bought the powder or the liquid form of the Ionix).
Mid morning or just before your usual lunch time, take 1x IsaFlush capsule with 1 or 2 glasses of water.
This is optional, but you can also choose from one of the Isagenix snacks if you need some energy or to keep your blood sugar high enough.
In the afternoon you should take 1x Natural Accelerator capsule with 1-2 glasses of water.
You can also choose from one of the Isagenix snacks* if you need some energy or to keep your blood sugar high enough.
Before going to bed, you should be taking 2 x scoops of the Cleanse for life, plenty of water, and finally an IsaFlush Capsule.
*Cleanse Day Snack Ideas:
2 Isagenix Snacks per day.
1-2 Isadelight Chocolates (1-2 max per day)
1-2 Eshots (1-2 max per day)
1-2 servings of Want More Energy (If you are exercising)
Eat 1/4 of an apple or pear for blood sugar control.
If you are really struggling, then listen to your body and perhaps have 3 snacks instead of 2. Everyone is different so listening to your body is the best idea. This isn’t meant to be the easiest thing in the world. Nothing worse having is easy. So be strong, and keep focused on why you are doing this cleanse day.
The Isagenix Cleanse Day Planner is shown below.
The Benefits of the Isagenix Cleanse Day
Some of the benefits to sticking with your Isagenix cleanse day in the days and weeks following are:
- Fast and increased weight loss
- Burning stubborn fat that you just can’t see to lose.
- Improved memory and brain function
- Better quality sleep
- Feeling lighter, and overall better about yourself.
Remember that on the actual cleanse day, in a way you are shocking your body. You may have a headache which is usually from dehydration or low blood sugar. To help this drink more water, or as mentioned above, have an extra “snack”.
Our bodies are also highly addicted to sugar. So those withdrawal symptoms will kick in when you are not feeding it in the junk you ususally do.
We are so used to surviving off junk food
Be strong, stick to the plan, and you will have success.
There are a number of Isagenix Cleanse Day benefits including:
- Enhanced weight loss
- Improved brain cognition
- Increased levels of energy
- More relaxed, peaceful sleep
For more information on the benefits of cleansing see: